How to Exhibit with Arbor Gallery
- We prefer to receive submissions by email. You can submit your work by sending up to 10 jpegs along with an artist’s CV and artist’s statement. In your email, please indicate which of the exhibition options you are applying for (Solo or Group) and, if applicable, include the name of the group exhibition in the subject line.
- You may send in a submission by email at any time. General submissions are reviewed by the board and you can expect a response by email. If your submission is for specific exhibition and you have met the submission deadline, you will receive a timely response.
- If you send a link to your website, please make it a direct link to the images you wish to submit rather than a link to your home page.We regret that we cannot accept submissions of originals, or packages by mail or hand delivery. Submissions must be by email and include images in .jpeg format.
There are three ways to exhibit with us:
- Group Exhibition (Organized by Gallery)
- Group Exhibition (Organized by Artists)
The decision of the gallery’s directors is final. All applicants may reapply with new work. Critiques will not be provided for artworks that are not selected.